by Deborah Ellis
Middle School Title
- How are the lives of the young people in Kabul similar to yours? How are they different?
- Which young person’s story stood out the most to you and why?
- What do you think the author’s goal was in recording these stories? Why did she put this book together?
- How has your thoughts and perspective changed about the young people in Kabul after reading this book?
- Once these young people shared these stories, do you think their lives changed since sharing the stories?
- How would you feel if you lived like these young people– especially, not having access to education, or not evening knowing if your school will be there the next day?