By Andrea Cheng
Grades 2 – 4 Title
- Anna shows perseverance when she makes the drawstring lunch bag. When did you need to persevere to accomplish something in your life?
- Anna read many books throughout the year. Each book impacted her life in some way. What book has made a difference in your life?
- Anna participates in celebrating Halloween in America. The Chinese do not celebrate Halloween. What holiday/s do you celebrate from your culture/s?
- When Raymond, the crossing guard, is recuperating at home, Anna and Laura want to help him. How have you helped someone in need?
- Anna is learning about the zodiac and how to write Chinese characters. What is something that you have learned about another culture?